2020-21 School Year
- Dyslexic Adult Meet Up – Mar 19, 2021
- Virtual Dyslexic Family Support Group – Posted Mar 11, 2021
- Smile Pennsylvania – Posted Mar 2, 2021
- Zoom Family Trivia Night – Posted Feb 18, 2021
- How Families Can Help Their Children in Reading – Posted Save the Date – Feb 11, 2021
- Angst – Save the Date – Posted Feb 4, 2021
- 143K Rising – Posted Jan 20, 2021
- Embrace Dyslexia Parent Workshop – Posted Jan 19, 2021
- IY Basic Parenting Flier CTF Allegheny 2021 – Posted Jan 8, 2021
- Conquering Dyslexia Book Study – Posted Jan 7, 2021
- Landmark Learns – Posted Nov 17, 2020
- AmazonSmile – Posted Nov 6, 2020
- Why Some Students Struggle in Math – Posted Oct 29, 2020
- Multisensory Math – Posted Oct 7, 2020
- LDA – Posted Oct 5, 2020
- LD/ADHD Awareness Month! – Posted Sep 16, 2020
- TechNights – Posted Sep 16, 2020
*the dates listed are when the popup was posted; not when an event occurred.
This handbook is intended to give students and families a summary of Provident Charter School’s policies, guidelines, rules, and practices. It is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to change.
We continually evaluate programs, activities, and procedures to make our school a safe, positive learning environment for all of our students. Please continue to check the school’s website, newsletters, etc. for updates.
Safe 2 Say
Safe2Say Something is a youth violence prevention program run by the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General. The program teaches youth and adults how to recognize warning signs and signals, especially within social media, from individuals who may be a threat to themselves or others and to “say something” BEFORE it is too late.
Taekwon Do Resources
Pattern to earn uniform & white belt
Pattern to earn 1st blue stripe
Pattern to earn double blue stripe
Pattern to earn blue belt